Sunday, May 28, 2006

Why procrastinate?

Do you struggle with this too? I have a four page reflection due on Tuesday to my principal. I have done everything but work on it for a week. I thought it was going to be challenging to write (things didn't go as well as I planned), so I kept avoiding it. So tonight (finally) I force myself to sit down and get started. I promised myself that after I wrote a page I could get up and do something else for a short while. (Thanks Flylady!) Well, you guessed it. I already wrote one page and it took me all of ten minutes.

Now I'm going to ride the bike. Will return to write the second page in half hour. I will NOT procrastinate again. :o)

9 comments:

b said...

Likely story :O)

Mrs. G.F. said...

I love Flylady. have you treid the timer yet??? That also works great.

:)

Let us know how it goes!

Mrs. G.F. said...

Ummm, are you procrastinating another entry?
;)

M said...

I'll get there. End of the school year stuff is killing me. :o)

W- I LOVE the fly lady thing. Go to flylady.net! :o)

Mrs. G.F. said...

When does school end for you?

M said...

June 16. Almost there.

Mrs. G.F. said...

Well?

:)

Anonymous said...

Where are you! It is now July 11 or so. I never comment, just read. I feel moved to say, "Get back on your blog, girl!" I miss you!

Key to Happiness said...

Procrastinate? That's me too.